1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Caterpillar

I have to thank my sister Valerie because she gave us some eggs from Costco a while back.  For those of you who don't know, the large pack is cushioned by large egg carton sheets.  Each sheet can be used to create five caterpillars!  We used one sheet yesterday.
To prepare, I just cut the egg cartons into strips of egg carton cups.  Then I snipped some pipe cleaners into small strips and poked them through the underside of what would be the caterpillar head to create antennas. 
The kids just painted away.
The kids usually paint on a flat surface, so it was fun to paint something with some bulk.
Add tacky glue and googly eyes!  I forgot to take a photo of one with a smile, but they all had smiles. 
I hope that my need for clean is not wearing off on the kids.  Every time they git a little paint on their hands several of them seem to be unable to continue until it is clean.  Oops!
♥♥♥Happy Thursday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment