1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Sweets For Sweets

I don't usually buy Peeps, but I found a great idea on Pinterest.  See the pin here.  I thought this would be a fun way to give the kids their trick or treat on Halloween.♥
The bag includes two graham cracker halves, one Peeps ghost, and two mini chocolate bars.  Being a stickler for freshness, I put the two graham cracker halves into a snack size ziplock bag and then placed them inside the treat bag.  There is nothing worse than a stale cracker, and that wouldn't be a very nice trick.  Besides, I made these ahead of time so I wouldn't have so much to do on the day of our little party. 
We added a small note that is visible from the back of the bag. 
Sweets for our sweets! 
Meanwhile, something was worth watching. 
They were all still and watching intently.  
Adam was chopping wood.  Every time he is busy doing something, the kids are not far behind.  They just like to see what he is doing.  Happy Thursday!  We have no school today in Snohomish, so the house is bursting at the seams with joyful noise.  I have not forgotten to thank God for that noise, we are really blessed! 
'I Need You Now' by Plumb.  ♫  Turn it UP!!  Especially when the song is for the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment