1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Monday, October 29, 2012

Skeleton Game

I saw this on Pinterest, you can see the post here.  When you get to the link, click on the photo and it will take you to another link with the print option.  I thought this would be a fun inside game for the older kids to play.
I placed a piece of clear contact paper over each page of skeleton pieces.   This is to help the pieces last a while, this way we will be able to play the skeleton game for years!  I then cut out the pieces and the rules.  I contact papered the rules to a note card.  
This is how the game is played.  All you will need is one dice.
Here they were last week, playing the game.  I think we played five rounds.  It is so simple that the kids enjoy it!  Minimal pieces, very simple idea.  
The first person to complete the skeleton, wins! They understood that if you already have the piece that the dice rolled, then the skeleton doesn't gain a piece. 
When there is a winner, the kids all cheer in congratulatory tones.  Then it was time to re-stack the pieces in the middle of the table so they could play again.  I love this game! 
I also love that it fits into a sandwich size ziplock bag for easy storage.  By the way- I don't know what I would do without ziplock bags- I use them for everything.  Happy Monday!  ♥♥♥
♫Wake Up by Awolnation.♫

No comments:

Post a Comment