1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Friday, October 26, 2012

Dress Up & Chippy Love

The kids played dress up yesterday. It's incredible what a costume can do to an imagination!  All of these kids are very imaginative, but the minute they don a costume they can leap much further.  We have been blessed by many a yard sale over the past few years that has helped us stock the dress up cabinet. 
This is what the floor looks like during dress up play.  I'm over it.  
I love to see what they choose.  It's usually something different each time.  ♥
"Transformer Ninja Man" was great to have around! He was ready to save the day. ☺
 What's cuter than two peanuts noticing the wildlife?  Well, Chippy, of course!  I am in love with this squirrel!  He is absolutely bossy right now.  As I am typing this, the kids are gathered at the doors watching Chippy deal with his morning peanut loot.  Sometimes he hangs around and eats them.  Other times he races across the yard to bury his nuts.  
Chippy. ♥  If I spend too much time telling him through the door how cute he is and that he should just come inside to snuggle, he will step forward a little and look at me sideways.  "Come on, lady!  Feed me, I'm starving!"  I love when he actually comes up to the glass and puts his little hands up there and peeks inside.  
I am so glad that the kids can see a squirrel up close.  What a neat outside pet! 
We saw him hanging upside down from a mammoth sunflower head yesterday.  I was too late snapping the photo and caught him right side up again.  
Happy Friday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment