1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Four

We are counting to four this week!
We are also looking at, tracing, and sounding out the letter Dd.  
We are continuing our discussion about fall, and the busy creatures around us now.  A couple of years ago, we created egg carton squirrels.  I kept mine because it was such a simple and fun idea.  It went into the secret guessing box yesterday.  The kids were given clues until they guessed that it must be a squirrel inside.
Isn't he cute?  I need to write this project back into the schedule.  This house was hopping with children when we made these.  They are mostly gone, now.  So squirrel art would be new for the ones who are here.  
We finished our Dd worksheet and got out some playdough! 
Today, however, we have managed to get NOTHING on the schedule completed.  (WOW!)  I have been stuck on the computer completing portable background checks for anyone in our household over the age of 13.  The joys of getting my ducks in a row to keep my job..  (sigh, as I feel I have wasted an entire morning..)  The kids are having a great time with their free play!   Happy Tuesday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment