1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Day About Three

Yesterday was a day about the number three.  For art, we decided to do it one child at a time.  Sometimes it's good to get that one on one attention.  It also keeps the mess at bay.  I have decided to stop trying to be messy.  I am just not that person.  The way I do projects with the kids is effective, so I'm not going to attempt to mess it up.
I have never had stamp pads large enough for these foam stamps.  Spreading some paint with a paintbrush onto a paper plate works very well for stamping!
First, each child glued the number three onto the paper. 
Next, I asked each child to choose just one stamp, and to stamp three of it onto the paper.
It was nice to do this project one at a time.  The kids really focused on counting to three!  The art wall looks wonderful.
To continue our day of three, we played find three pumpkins.
Hmmm.. where could they be?
Here's one!
When we found all three, it was time to count them. It's more fun to count something when you can touch it.  
Cheeeeeese! Happy Wednesday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment