1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Happy Birthday Stephanie!

Happy Birthday to our beautiful Stephanie!  She turned 14 today- FOURTEEN!  Look how cute she was as a baby, she was 3 1/2 months old in the photo above.  My photo shop is freaking out and won't let me fix the photo.  Stephanie was a tiny little baby, 5 pounds and 9 ounces.  She was born two weeks late- I was enormous.  She was perfect! 
Here she was this morning- looking grown up.  I can hardly believe how tall she is.  
Adam was jealous and had to get in the photo.  He's a proud dad! 
I had to have a photo with her, too.  I remember gazing at her little sleeping face, dreaming of the day when we could actually talk to each other about anything.  Those days are here, now.  They are flying by way too fast.  I am so thankful that God gave me Stephanie, and so proud of the young lady she is becoming.  Happy Wednesday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment