1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Friday, November 9, 2012

Tribe

I think you know where we were going with this craft, right?  To create the headdress, we stapled two long strips of construction paper and the kids spent a good amount of time making them colorful.  
We spent some time looking on the internet at beautiful photos of Indian headdresses. 
It's a LOT of information for the group of kids I have right now, so they weren't very interested.  I remember last year around this time the age group was older and they were FULL of questions. 
Here are the "feathers", just cut out of construction paper. 
 Here was some of the tribe!  the kids chose their Indian names by naming an animal and then telling me what the animal was doing.  So fun!  The boys wore them all day. :)
Happy Friday!  I think we might have a three day weekend- so exciting!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment