1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Monday, November 5, 2012

Fall Cookies

Friday we baked some cookies to celebrate fall.  Click here for the recipe!  I like this particular recipe for sugar cookies when baking with the kids because the dough is just like playdough.  It's easy to manipulate and not sticky.  I mixed it beforehand because we have had lots of colds going around and I wanted to avoid adding sneezes to the dough.  I used Wilton food coloring gel to color the dough with red, yellow and brown. 
I created one ball of dough for each child and added all of the colors to it. 
Each child rolled their own dough!
They were all really great about waiting for the rolling pin. :)
I love the way the colors roll out together.
Roll..roll..roll..
They were happy to point out the colors, too.  We are learning yellow and brown this month.
Roll... roll...roll...
Cut...cut...cut...
Eat...eat...eat!!
They had enough to eat them at afternoon snack time, too.
I got a pile of dirty aprons.  Happy Monday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment