1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Laughter

One of the greatest things about running a childcare center is the laughter that erupts at times.  Sometimes the noise level gets to me, but other times it is joyful welcome noise.  I love to hear a good hearty gut laugh coming from a child.  It is nearly impossible to not smile or laugh in response!  We have this little stuffed animal display up on top of our desk because it has a button.  Once the button is pushed, the characters sing and dance. 
Someone saw this for the first time and was hysterical with laughter! I am so glad my camera was near, look at that genuine smile.  Our day yesterday was pretty crazy and we didn't even start our work.  Crazy day or not, laughter sure saved it.  Happy Thursday!♥♥♥
♫Ding Dong Merrily On High by Celtic Woman. ♫  I am loving Christmas music!

No comments:

Post a Comment