1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Seven Gingerbread Stickers

We have been throwing out a LOT of worksheets.  Out went another one yesterday and we created a simple gingerbread house instead.  We are counting to seven!
The girls (We had all girls yesterday) glued on the pieces. :)
I got out these awesome foam stickers.  The goal was to count and stick seven of them onto the page.
They enjoyed the sticker part.  These little gingerbread stickers were just right for the gingerbread house.
Here is what happens when the kids start coughing.  My skin crawls when I think I'm covered in sick germs.  The house gets aired out until it feels full of fresh air.  It gets COLD!  I feel much better when I know I have flushed out some germs.  It helps.  (At least I think it does.)
 Look how delighted she was about her house!  "Oh, cute house, Cole!"
I filled a cubby with extra gloves, hats and a couple of scarves.  It's much easier for me to keep track of my own stock than to decipher whose gloves are whose and not lose them.  
Don't they look warm?  I feel better letting them play out in the freezing when they have hats and gloves.  I love that most of them are mine, I can toss them in the washing machine anytime. 
Out they went!  One little 2 year old girl always lets me know, "Look, the sun is shining!"  She knows that it makes my heart happy.  We pretend to tuck some sunshine into our pockets for a cloudy day.  One three year old girl knows better.  "I don't think that's gonna work."  Smarty pants!
Today we are taking Aiden to the dentist for a filling.  I'm hauling a bag full of books to keep us busy. 
♥♥♥Happy Wednesday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment