1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Monday, December 23, 2013

Merry Christmas!

An angel visited Joseph in a dream.
Matthew 2:22-25 "All this took place to fulfill what the Lord had said through the prophet: The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel"- which means, "God with us."  When Joseph woke up, he did what the angel of the Lord had commanded him and took Mary home as his wife.  But he had no union with her until she gave birth to a son.  And he gave him the name Jesus."
♥I hope that I have pounded this message home with the kids over the past few weeks!♥
Thank you God for sending us Jesus!
My prayer for all of you is that you will not forget about Jesus and what He has done for all of us.  I know it is so easy to get caught up in the world and fill our minds up with the goings on around us.  I pray that Jesus will remain at the center of it all.  We can do all things through Christ, who strengthens us.
I will be taking a blog break until after the new year. 
My gift to the kids this year is an awesome game of Christmas Bingo!  (That's right, not "Holiday" Bingo, CHRISTMAS Bingo.)
These are the prizes that await them!  The dollar store is amazing these days.  I love to spoil the kids.
To help keep order, I dug out some gift bags and labeled them each with names.  These will be perfect for holding prizes.  
When I was a child, a friend of our family made my siblings and I reindeer candy canes.  I never forgot it.  I whipped some up for the kids this year.
Merry Christmas to you and all of your families! May the Lord bless you in your gatherings or down time. 
♥♥♥Happy New Year from all of us at Henle House!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment