1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Happy Birthday Aiden!

♥Look at my baby!♥  He had such a perfectly round little head.  I loved that he always had his kissy lips out.  Today is Aiden's 8th Birthday.  Where has time gone?  Aiden is my "snuggy pie" child.  The only one who really needed to snuggle.  We began each day that way.  I would stop what I was doing and plop down to receive him in my lap with his blankie and we would get some good snuggle time in before we continued.  I get all gushy just thinking about it.  
Here he is being so adorable that I have to stop and look at this photo every time I walk past my refrigerator.  Look at his pudgy rolls!  I want to squeeze them.   He was probably about 7 months old in this picture, he had just started wearing the helmet to reshape his head.  Grandpa later on painted it up as a Seahawks helmet.  We still have the helmet.
Aiden is such a friendly guy.  Here he is with his cousin.  (They were playing "Adam and Nicole".)
SMOOCH on those cheeks!!
We can't believe how much Aiden has grown.  He no longer looks like a toddler.  
That's him- the one with two eye patches.  He enjoyed time with his friends from school over the weekend to celebrate.  
Happy Birthday to my snug pie!  I love you to pieces!  (Even if you aren't sure about whether or not I should continue the notes in your lunch every day..)  He is really growing up.
♥♥♥Happy Thursday!♥♥♥
P.S.  Zuko is doing well and has forgiven us for the snipping yesterday.  Phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment