1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Jesus Books

We talk about God all year, but especially in December.  It's time to teach the kids and make sure that they really understand who Jesus is.  I love books that help me out with this.  I can say "Jesus is Gods son and was born in a stable to save us all from hell."  They don't understand that very well.  It's so much information!  I tell all of the families that come into our home that we will always talk about God and Jesus.  I am thankful for books that simplify it just a little bit so the kids can grasp the truth.
How else can I get them to understand what an angel might have looked like, appearing in the sky to shepherds?  If the kids don't know the story, they will soon. 
We will continue looking at and reading stories about Jesus being born this month.  Thanks to Scholastic Book Clubs I have a good selection.  
Another GREAT book is S is for Snowman.  God's Wintertime Alphabet.
"A is for Angels with wide sweeping wings- let's find the wonders that God's winter brings."♥
"In winter, be Kind doing chores great and small, for we are God's workers and He loves us all."  What a great book about the beautiful things God has created for us to see in winter.  Each page is BEAUTIFUL. 
♥♥♥Happy Tuesday!♥♥♥
In my dreams I am a ballerina.  'Dance Of The Sugar Plum Fairy' by Tchaikovsky.♫

No comments:

Post a Comment