1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Baking Shortcut

Thursday we will decorate gingerbread cookies.  In order to keep in the confines of our schedule I decided to bake the cookies ahead of time.  Yesterday the kids had a free play day while I busted out cookies.  I bake cookies from scratch unless they are gingerbread cookies.  I love the shortcut that the box of mix in the photo above allows.  SO easy and fast!  I baked two boxes in no time at all. ♥
Meanwhile, the kids enjoyed this playhouse!  It was donated to us by some regular clients of ours.  We feel so blessed!!  I have always wanted to have a playhouse in the yard for them, but the small budget has never allowed us to purchase one.  Boy were the kids happy- they crammed themselves into it for an hour at least. 
We have plans for renovating and weather proofing it a bit before it goes into the yard.  Right now it is safe under cover on the patio. 
No room at the inn. 
♥♥♥Happy Wednesday!♥♥♥
Carol Of The Bells by John Williams. ♫ I think it's my favorite version.

No comments:

Post a Comment