1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Saturday, December 8, 2012

It's A Girl!

Adam and I have been talking about another baby in the house.  Kitten, that is. Smudge would love a friend.  Last night we surprised the kids with a trip to the pet store to adopt a girl.  They were so happy!  We picked this little sweetheart- Adam named her Petra.♥
She is small as a button! I now have to turn the lights on in the morning so I don't step on her, and I actually have to try to find her, too.  She spent her first night in the laundry room.  She uses the litter box.  
Of course, she's brilliant. 
She loves people! She likes to climb onto shoulders.  Her motor is always running.  Purrrrr.♥
I was up at 5:30 this morning just to go check on the baby Petra.  After a lengthy search, I located her.  She was happy to join me for coffee and newspaper.  She knows just what to do on a lap. 
I'm thanking God for our new friend.  Please pray that Smudge will come around, he is having a rough time with a baby in the house.  Even though I keep telling him he is my best beast.♥
♥♥♥Happy Saturday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment