1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Turkeys, Triangles & Leaves, Oh My!

Well, these are elephants.. I am feeling very calm and patient this morning.  Time to catch up on the blog!  Our computer is still at the computer hospital.  We, however, have been very busy! 
We harvested some beautiful sunflower heads for the birds.  They demolished them in a couple of days with some help from a couple of squirrels.  We sure love all of our critters.
Did Thanksgiving REALLY sneak up on us?  It seems like things are flying by too fast.  We created some colorful turkeys last week.
Fuzzy photo, but look what my niece wore!  I vow to start posting her awesome outfits.  She has a personality to match her clothing, too. ♥
We kept busy on Veterans Day with busy projects.  No school means extra planning to keep these guys busy.  They love the elastic beading lace.
Six yellow triangles.  "Create whatever comes to your mind!" 
I love to see what they create. 
More turkeys, this time puppets.  I loved that the turkey pieces were stickers.  This was a five minute project that created hours of play time.  I think of that as a victory!
Hours of turkey puppet shows!  I realize that my photos are pretty bad.  As if having a rotten temporary computer gives me the ok to take bad photos, too. LOL!
Yesterday was a beautiful day!♥  I raked up a pile for the kids to play in.  A leaf pile has some sort of magical force that draws children to it.  Like a magnet!
They kept reminding me, "Nicole, it's FALL!"  They know it is my favorite time of year.  Bless their hearts!
It doesn't seem like here in Snohomish the leaves ever dry out enough to play in them.  We were lucky.
The "pile". ♥
We were so grateful for the beautiful day!  Happy Tuesday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment