1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Computer Crash=Lack Of Blog Posts

Our computer hard drive crashed on Friday.  It is now being shipped somewhere across the country for some magical computer repair and file retrieval.  Thank goodness for that-  I would just have to throw a tizzy if I had to buy all of that downloaded music again.  Who knows- maybe I wouldn't even have to.  We are now using the horrible computer that has been sitting in storage just in case the crash actually happened.  Just so everyone knows- I HATE THIS COMPUTER.  It pauses for a minute or two every couple of sentences typed.  I don't have access to my photos, but found this really old one of Aiden on this hard drive so I could at least post something for you to look at.   Anyway- it will be a couple of weeks.  Maybe I'll get bored and have the patience to post occasionally, but until then- I will be loaded with lots of fun stuff to share when I finally get my hands on our new hard drive. Happy Sunday!♥♥♥
PS. That is a CUTE little guy! He'll be turning 6 next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment