1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Now What?

I found these paper punches at a yard sale over a year ago, and they were lost in a drawer.  I'm kind of wondering how I will survive the summer because preschool is over now.  What on earth am I going to teach them?  I feel like I was born to teach.  I love that feeling when September rolls around and I am anxious to get the kids started on their abc's and 123's.  To be honest- these kids that have been with me for so long are very smart!  I feel like the job is complete.  Now what?
We used the duck punch to practice counting to 20. 
We learned Z.  They are finished- they can recognize the colors, shapes, their names, concepts, prayer, and so much more.  Now it's time to play- and relax.  I don't know if I have it in me.  My OCD is kicking in...
To scratch the teaching itch- we do what I like to call summer science.  We have some beans growing in plastic baggies in the window.  The kids learned what a plant needs in order to survive.
I'm enjoying the garden lately- the flowers are trying to bloom.
The poppies make me want to watch The Wizard of Oz with the kids.  Is that too scary??  Flying monkeys....
This butterfly was busy fluttering around while I took my garden break.  I'm praying that God will keep my mind busy this summer! ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment