1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Queen/UFO Lights

Plugging along in our preschool schedule, we are working on the letters Qq and Rr.  
We decided to create a Q queen. :)
Colore, glue.. show me the colors, over and over and over.
 "Look Miss Nicole!  Look at mine!  Do you like mine?"
I like to give positive reinforcement while they are working hard.  They feel good about the work they are doing, even if it is only coloring. 
Cute!
That is a LOT of Q's. 
Meanwhile, after my weekend painting fiasco, we had a weird wiring issue that came to light (ha!) when we replaced our ugly alien lights in the dining room.  I have hated these lights since we moved in.  they look like UFO's, and one of them was cracked and had been taped back together. 
My dad, who is an experienced electician came over yesterday and had the wiring figured out in a jiffy.  
Goodbye alien UFO lights!  I will not miss you. At all.
♥♥♥Happy Tuesday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment