1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

A Spring BREAK

Every day this week, I have pulled out preschool art supplies in anticipation of getting them completed.  So far, we haven't made it to them.  Adam reminded me that it is spring break, and that I myself should take a break, too.  This came from a guy who never takes a break.  He is at our church often seven nights per week. He also works 11 hours a day with me before he jumps into his second job.  He is right!  
Break time!  
 Yesterday the kids hooted and hollered over Mario games on the DS.  
A couple of them completed a floor puzzle.
They were pretty happy about the finished project!
Smudge proceeded to take a nap on it as soon as the kids went outside to play. 
This morning looks the same as yesterday.  Kids are all relaxing and chatting. 
♥♥♥Happy Wednesday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment