1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Friday, April 5, 2013

I Can't Believe I Did It

I cannot believe that last night I stood in front of adults and gave my 15 minute topical sermon.  I did not die!  It felt pretty good to stand up there and tell the story about the very moment that I had finally hit my rock bottom and came running to God for the first time.  I hadn't shared the story with anyone, and it felt so good to get it out!  On a stage- while people were looking at me.  Phew!! 
Meanwhile, we had a basketball knock over a tulip.  I decided to bring it inside so we could look at it and create some tulips for art.
We colored some grass and a sunshine.  We then used a piece of blue chalk sideways to create a blue sky.
I had the kids each choose two of these colors to have their hand painted with.
Aren't they beautiful?  
The rain has returned.
It didn't stop us from playing hide and seek with one leftover plastic egg.  
They played with it for over half an hour! 
The finder usually did the hiding, but they enjoyed when I hid it for them. 
Do you have a group of bored kids today on the last day of spring break? 
Choose an object and hide it outside for them.  Rain boots and umbrellas could enhance their outside time.
I don't think the kids mind getting wet, but they actually seem to enjoy holding an umbrella. 
♥♥♥Happy Friday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment