1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Giant Ball

Adam saw this ball at Costco and the minute the boys suggested we acquire it, he folded. 
After all, what kid wouldn't want to get inside and meander through the yard in a jumbled up roll over and over and over sort of way?
Click on the photo to get a good look at this little guy's smile!  
They each waited for their turn. Shoes off, and in they climbed!
Even our youngest ones were brave and enjoyed the giant ball!  The good thing about it is that even though several chambers have tiny holes after rough weekend use, it is still functioning just fine.  
It is pretty heavy duty plastic.   When not inside of it, it's also fun to just lean on it and push it towards each other.  Giant dodge ball could be fun!  (For my own kids, that is.)
Giant ball=Smiles.
Our kids enjoyed it over the weekend! 
It was a beautiful weekend, too.  Now we are having spring break, it's cold outside.  On another note- my preaching night is coming up this Thursday.  I'm feeling ok about it at this point.  I am truly exhausted this morning after tossing and turning about it last night though.  It sounded great in my mind- we shall see how it goes when people are staring at me.  I wish I didn't have to stand up on the stage.  That intimidates me.  My handsome hubby will also NOT be there.  I'm now feeling vulnerable.  But I am passionate about the message I have and I know that I can do anything with God.
♥♥♥Happy Tuesday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment