1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Thursday, April 11, 2013

I've Checked Out

Adam and I rarely get to take vacations.  When we close Henle House, it's usually because we are working camps or somewhere else.  One thing that we DO make sure to do is take a three day weekend and go away for our anniversary every year.  This is our 8th anniversary (Back on April 4th) and we are leaving tomorrow.  I mentally checked out yesterday.  We had a free day.  Today I am doing laundry to prepare for the grandmas who are coming to stay with the kids.  It doesn't matter how old I get, I still have to deep clean if I know my mom is coming to stay.  I don't know why that is. 
Sunshine, where did you go?  Easter weekend was such a tease, almost 70 degrees.  Tomorrow it will be in the high 40s.  I resorted to the tanning bed yesterday just to feel some heat.  I won't be blogging until next week.  (Checked out!)
♥♥♥Happy Weekend!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment