1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

This Is Where I Am Supposed To Be



   We spent an amazing weekend up in Mazama at winter camp with the youth group.  It was SO COLD!  I know I was built for a warmer climate.  It was so great to see so much snow, the kids all had so much fun.  Adam loved the sledding activities as well- they had a blast. Especially sledding at night. :)
Here is the sign on the road for the camp.  It is located at Mazama Community Church. 
On the way to the sledding trail for the first time, we couldn't help but just stop and jump around in the snow.  It was several feet deep, and without warning a leg would sink down and surprise us.
At the top of the sledding hill!  It was very hard work just climbing up to the top!  Not only was it maybe 10 degrees, but the snow was so deep on the hill and very powdery.  One step up, two steps back..
 HARD WORK!
Here we all are during one of the evening  bible study sessions.  I always think to myself  "I can't believe this is where I am supposed to be right now."  That God plucked me from a horrible place and plopped me in the middle of something important, changing my heart along the way with a swipe of His hand just amazes me!  Look at all of these kids- each of them hearing about God.  One day I hope that God will pluck them up and turn them around the way I was. 
Meanwhile, last week before we left, Petra helped this little guy with his puzzle.  The kids have really been into the puzzles lately- and the youngest of our group has learned not to destroy them as they are being built.  Hooray!!
♥♥♥Happy Wednesday!♥♥♥



No comments:

Post a Comment