1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Snowmen/Demo Shock

Yesterday we had all sorts of plans to work on at the table for preschool, but the loud banging that was going on in our bathroom had me feeling out of sorts and I didn't manage any of it.  There is something about hearing my sweet home being beaten on that hurts my soul!!  I love this place.
We learned a new song instead. 
Five Fat Snowmen
Five fat snowmen sitting in a row
The sun cam out... OH NO! (Hands on cheeks, yell Oh No)

Four fat snowmen sitting in a row
The temperature is rising... OH NO!

Three fat snowmen sitting in a row
The day gets warmer...OH NO!!!

Two fat snowmen sitting side by side
Icicles dripping... OH NO!!

One thin snowman sinking down low
Now he's a puddle.. OH NO!!!

The kids love the oh no part, they get very animated about it. :)
We had a little bit of snow last night for the first time this winter.  It's gone now, but frozen outside.  We will have to sing our song again today!
Here's what happened in the bathroom yesterday.. My father in law popped by to help Adam get the pink tub out. 
Goodbye pink tub!!  I cannot say that I will miss you.
It took my breath away when upon closer inspection we realized that the wood you see there is actually the siding on the back of our house.  My father in law's foot went through the rotten floor under the tub... thank goodness we are taking care of this now. The demo continues this morning.  
♥♥♥Happy Thursday!♥♥♥

1 comment:

  1. Can totally relate about all of this. I even remember singing that song with my kids!

    ReplyDelete