1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Bathroom Needs A Bandaid

If you have ANY history with children, you know that a bandaid will fix almost anything.  I have one child in particular who used to just wear bandaids for fun.  Pinterest gave me a fun idea to write on a plain bandaid before applying it to the wound.  "Shark Attack" was one of the ideas. LOL  We have a giant supply of bandaids at Henle House, Angry Birds, Curious George,  animal stripes- you name it.   After the noise in the bathroom yesterday, I feel like my bathroom really needs a bandaid.  
Adam was ripping up linoleum and sub floor. Look at the paneling!  The floor didn't come up easily.  Adam had to chisel it out, piece by piece, IN PIECES.  I would hear POUND.. POUND.. POUND...RRRRIIIIPPPPP... (I cringe at the noise of my house being ripped.) OUCH!
What a mess.  
THIS really upset my OCD.  Our toilet, in our BEDROOM. 
With water in it.  
I had to walk away and just not look.  We are managing well still without the bathroom, but the clutter of what should be in the bathroom being in our bedroom is starting to bug me.  I am very happy with the progress so far, though.  It's exciting to work on something ourselves and we are learning a lot. 
♥♥♥Happy Thursday!♥♥♥

1 comment:

  1. I can truly relate Nicole! :)
    Our master bath had to be redone not once, but twice! The main bathroom has been done over before too. Hopefully they will both last a long time before needing anymore repairs or updates!

    Blessings!
    ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete