1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Friday, January 11, 2013

Story Exploring Thursday/Pink Bathroom

For story exploring we used 'Goodnight Moon'.  We talked and read about the bedtime rituals we all have.  
The kids each chose just one thing in the room to say goodnight to, and then they worked on creating that item on paper.  This guy chose to say goodnight to his closet. 
Goodnight window...
Goodnight friends...
Goodnight elephant..  SO cute!  
Meanwhile in the bathroom, Aiden joined the demolition team to help remove the old sink and cabinet. 
The anticipation was KILLING me!!  I was finally going to be rid of every shred of horrible pink.  I could hardly contain myself.
Aiden enjoyed unscrewing the cabinet doors. :)
Before long, it was gone.  ONLY TO REVEAL AN UGLY PINK WALL!  I had to laugh at myself for thinking the pink would be gone.  LOL!!
♥♥♥Happy Friday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment