1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

You Don't Have To Wear Your Jacket

Sometimes the simplest things are cause for celebration.  Now that Spring is here, the afternoon sun is warming us up enough that the kids can decide whether or not to wear their jacket.  They feel victorious when they get to bolt outside without the constraints of a jacket.  It takes time for them to put on their jacket.  Their outside play time is precious to them!  Every second counts.  How freeing it is to just put on shoes and bolt outside!  
The kids' sunflower seeds have sprouted already.  We will keep them inside for a few days and then find a suitable home for them outside.
Can you believe we are almost at the end of the alphabet?  I just realized that in the Fall, FIVE of my enrolled children will all be in school.  That will leave me with three preschoolers.  I'm hoping to add at least one more preschooler.  We will see what God allows.  I've already ordered a new preschool curriculum book so that I can try to avoid second year preschool repeat projects.  This will keep me on my toes!
The gardens are really blessing us with blooms!
It's fun to wander and take a look at which bloom is swelling every morning.
Zuko followed me, yesterday.
Meanwhile, I am using my rototiller shovel to turn the soil in the veggie garden.  I wish I had a small rototiller. I meant to have my seeds planted last weekend but for some reason had ZERO energy.  I even had to turn back and walk home during my walk.  (Unusual.)  Hopefully this weekend I can work on it.
♥♥♥Happy Tuesday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment