1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Friday, May 8, 2015

Five Ducks, Again

Honestly, I was disappointed to see this in the curriculum again.  My goal for next year-- no repeats unless it's something we love.  Ok, in all fairness, the kids DO love singing the five ducks song.  Maybe I can't stand the sight of it.   SO, we created five duck puppets again.  The kids cut out their duck heads all by themselves. 
They have come a long way with the scissors. 
Easy, a great simple song to sing and count down.
Now, go away, five ducks!!  I'm going to find something new for next time!!  If my brain hadn't "drawn a blank", I could've found something else for us to do.  I guess it was just one of those blank days.  
Goodbye ducks.
A very Happy Mother's Day to all of you mothers out there!  God designed women to love unconditionally, and our job as mothers is the most important one.  I thank God for my babies every day.  Enjoy your weekend!
♥♥♥Happy Friday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment