1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Monday, May 4, 2015

Up

We finished up with the letter U on Friday!  We created a simple house that was floating away as the house in the movie "Up". 
The kids glued the house on, drew some strings for the balloons, and finger printed the balloons onto the strings.  My camera died after this photo, so I didn't get any photos of the process.
You get the idea, right?
Cute.
It's a rare occurrence for Aiden to come out and play with the kids. 
He led them in a game of "find the item". 
The kids all piled into the shed, covered their eyes and counted.  Aiden hid the items.  They were all released to enjoy the hunt!  It's a simple game, but these kids could play it all day!
Chippy is really bossy lately.  I'm not getting her peanut pile poured fast enough!  She is knocking on the cat door again because I'm not paying attention.  She is so sweet, I'm glad she comes to see us.  Well, she probably just wants food, but I like to think that she thinks I am her momma and she loves me. Wishful thinking, right?
Now playing "Elastic Heart" by Sia.  I love this whole album, but cannot seem to like any of her other albums.  By the way, may the fourth be with you.  
♥♥♥Happy Monday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment