1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Friday, August 2, 2013

Summer Scrapbooks

I have had a stack of foam scrapbooks sitting in my supplies for a while.  I was saving them for summer.  
It's fun to have a book to write in, but you need a pencil to go with it.  We decided to create snake pencils.  To make one, just twist two pipe cleaners together.
Form a head at the top, and add a pipe cleaner tongue.  
 Hot glue some eyes onto the snake and twist onto the pencil.  Snake pencil!
How exciting to be able to draw or write in a book of our own!
I told the kids that they could also tape their nature finds inside.  Or stick some stickers.  
They were suddenly excited to be writing. :)
It was hard to put them away for outside time.
I made some for my nieces.  Now I just need to get them delivered. 
♥♥♥Happy Friday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment