1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Flower Collage/ Favorite Magazine

I subscribe to Country Gardens Magazine and have a lot of them from the past year laying around.  I love the magazine, it chronicles beautiful gardens from all across the country, including SEVERAL from our beautiful Pacific Northwest.  In a cleaning rage, I decided it was time to clear out my giant stack.  They almost went right into the recycle bin, and then it dawned on me that we should cut out some flowers and create a collage. 
The kids who could maneuver the scissors did a good job!  I was busy cutting out flowers for everyone else to glue.  No matter how they are placed on the paper, a pile of flowers will always turn out beautiful.
I tried to provide them with a variety of colors and even found some other things that live in the gardens. 
 Just gluing papers together is a great activity for a two year old! 
Look at his garden!  I love that he chose a pumpkin and a butterfly.
Flowers make me so happy. :) 
Meanwhile, I have a NEW FAVORITE magazine to share with you! 
HGTV Magazine is simply amazing, and if I didn't know better I would say it was created just for me and all of my personal likes.  Not only does it have great artices on flea market flips in every issue, but also fun information about how to spruce up things in the home.  As an added bonus, every issue has a real estate article highlighting homes around the country, how much they sell for and what our money can buy us there.  
I LOVE THIS.  
Today is my handsome hubby's Birthday!  He is finally nearing 30.  (He's 29 today.)  
Will he ever catch up to my 35?
♥♥♥Happy Thursday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment