1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Finger Paint

I had a brain freeze the other day and there wasn't anything on my curriculum schedule except for the word "art".  I rolled my eyes at myself and then popped online in search of something to create.  Then it dawned on me- art doesn't always need to be organized.  Let them finger paint.
Everyone had their piece of paper on a tray.  I just squirted out different colors onto their papers and let them do the rest.
It's almost like a science experiment.  They paid attention to the colors as they changed with each swipe. 
Gotta love the bright Crayola colors. ♥
 Even the littlest one of our brood enjoyed the squishy paint experience.  Happy Tuesday!  We have a new little one here this morning. ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment