1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Friday, August 24, 2012

Great Treasure Finds

I love living in Snohomish.  There are so many great little antique shops to wander through.  I found this primitive fork for a couple of dollars and was in love.  I want to pin it to the wall somehow and haven't done it yet. It sits on one of the barn box shelves for the time being. 
Next up- FINALLY, I am the owner of a white handled egg beater.  I love it.  I don't think this shelf will be it's permanent home, either.  Not sure where to put it, but I think it deserves it's own space.  We will see.  Isn't it great?  I should've lived as a pioneer woman.  
My favorite recent find was at the bottom of a box of old tools in our new local thrift store.  Imagine my joy when the price tag said .50!  Just look at that amazing handle!
I think I am going to attempt to hammer the spade out enough to bolt this to one of the doors on our shed in the back yard as a handle.  The shed is currently stocked full of outside toys.  Someday it  could be a garden shed. Happy Friday!♥♥♥
Song for today is "Here With Me" by Dido.♫  I love this song but I want to reach into the video and fix her shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment