1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Apple Print Caterpillar

I have a box of Oriental Trading projects that I saved for this last week of summer projects.  That's what happens every summer because I know my mind wanders on to preschool planning at this time each year and I will need some easy and already prepared things for the kids to do.  
The kids used half of an apple to stamp apple prints onto the caterpillar pieces.  
They added the legs on, which were fabulous because the had sticky backs. 
This is my new go-to glue!  It is so much better than Elmer's school glue.  It does not drip- things actually stay together when glued.  EVEN foam pieces.  It's thick enough that the kids have a hard time squeezing out more glue than they need.  I am sold. Although I have not had a tacky glue disaster to clean up yet- so we shall see.
They used it to glue the body parts together, forming a caterpillar.  To complete the project, they glued on eyes, nose and antennae, followed by a marker smile.   Happy Wednesday!  It's my handsome hubby's birthday today!  ♥♥♥
What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction.♫

No comments:

Post a Comment