1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Monday, July 8, 2013

Busy Fun

We have been having a great summer so far at Henle House! 
We made some faces in our Fourth of July hats.
Love it!
We had a celebratory summer picnic!  I love Aiden's enthusiasm.  He is actually wearing a shirt!
We created our own firework show!
Crayon resist style. :)
Painting with water outside sure keeps a toddler entertained.
"Hmmm, what's happening and how do I get my hands on it?"


That's my kind of painting- mess free! 
My kids have enjoyed the lazy summer sunshine. ♥
This morning we created some INDOOR sunshine to decorate the playroom. 
Those are the hot swirls on my favorite star. 
So the sun doesn't have to squint at it's own brightness. 
♥♥♥Happy Monday!♥♥♥

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete